Our ability to provide clients with value, quality and service is directly related to Metis’ elite team of seasoned Construction Professionals. Each of whom has built their reputation by following up and following through in every stage of the construction process. It’s that integrity, coupled with a proactive approach to problem solving, that ensures the timely delivery of a quality, cost effective project.
- Financial/Retail Banking
As Construction Manager, Metis operates as the decision maker, acting in your best interest to ensure that your project stays on the right track. Serving in the Construction Management capacity permits us to provide greater value engineering input during the design phase, which results in more accurate budgeting and scheduling.
Serving as General Contractor, Metis’ construction professionals manage your project from concept to completion. A member of our team will consult with you and your architect, establishing a clear, concise scope of work. Once established, our estimating team will then ensure that every project detail is defined with only the most qualified subcontractors performing the work. Once physical construction begins, Metis’ project management staff will closely monitor your project’s budget and schedule, ensuring quality results.
- Bid Evaluation
- Project Management & Supervision
- Project Scheduling
- Constructability Reviews
- Purchasing Oversight
- Closeout and Warranty Procedures
- Value Engineering
- Cost Control
That plan is called pre-construction and it’s the overall planning, coordination, and control of a project from beginning to completion with the goal of meeting the client’s requirements.
To make sure your project gets off to an efficient start, Metis offers the following services:
- Green/Sustainable Building Consultations
- Preliminary Budgeting
- Conceptual Estimating
- Value Engineering and Analysis
- Construction Timelines and Processes
Design – Build
In addition to offering our clients a true in-house design-build project delivery method, Metis Design also provides stand- alone design services for:
- Schematic Design
- Traditional Design-Bid-Build Project Delivery Method
Facility Services & Maintenance
Metis Construction Services provides quality, reliable facility services, and maintenance to a wide range of clients. By self-performing the majority of our services, we better control your project’s efficiency and quality. Whatever your facility needs, we’ll deploy our technicians to tailor our services to meet your and your project’s needs.
Our specialties include:
- Program Initiatives (Renovate and Refresh and/or National Branding Program)
- Project Management
- Expansions and Retrofits
- Special Projects and Rollouts
- Exterior and Interior Services (Painting, Carpentry, Flooring, HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Lighting, Roofing, etc.)
- Maintenance and Repair
- Disaster Remediation Services
- Indoor Air Quality Monitoring & Testing
- Mold and Water Remediation
- Voice & Data Cabling with VOIP Services
- Emergency After Hours Service