Metis Construction Services recognized for work on the Girls Scouts Chickadee Center and the John S. Knight House
Recently Metis Construction Services was recognized by the Associated Builders and Contractors, Northern Ohio Chapter during their annual Excellence in Construction Awards Dinner. Metis received the Merit Award for their outstanding work on the Girls Scouts Chickadee Center and the John S Knight House.
The link below features the entire program and all of the award winners. There were many exceptional projects submitted this year!
Properties Magazine Features Metis Construction Services and the John S. Knight House
Metis Construction Services LLC is featured in the latest issue of Properties Magazine, for our work and partnership with the Summit County Land Bank. This project was very special to Metis and the Akron Community. The mission to save this historic landmark home and update it into beautiful offices as well as community space was no small feat but we are extremely proud of the outcome.
John S. Knight House – Outstanding Retrofit of a Historic Structure Award
Greater Akron Chamber
LeBron James Family Foundation
Acorn Alley II
- Kent Landmark Sprouts New Life
- Restored Acorn Corner Opens to Public
- Snapshot: Elevator, Stair Shaft at Acorn Corner
Kent Social Services
- Habitat for Humanity of Portage County and Rebuilding Together join forces to serve the Ravenna community
- Rebuilding Together Assists Homeowners with Volunteers for Kent Senior Service Day
- Rebuilding Together Planting Seeds of Hope